Peha

It passed for ten days since Satolela papa went abroad. Three girls here in Tokyo are getting on well with each other ;-) And we really take good care of our house.
My friends envy me because they think that all I can do during Richard's absence is doing for myself only. No! not only for me! For my fur daughters, too.


And to tell the truth, even he is in Japan, he goes to a martial arts school every day and come home late. So as for me, our daily life now is not so big difference from when he was at home.
Well....., but maybe my friends are right. Because I don't go shopping for meals and don't need to be worried about what to cook for dinner.

By the way......
Do you remember the story of 'The Bridges of Madison county'?
Photographer Robert Kincaid wanders into the life of housewife Francesca Johnson, for four days.

Yes, something happened while Richard is away from home.
Should I tell him what happened when he comes back? or not?

Actually, we had an addition to our family for two days.

This was a new member, Peha.
Isn't he cute?
On strange occasion, Satori and I found a kitten mewing behind a bush during the morning walk. The kitten didn't come out with fear when he saw Satori.
It was nearly a month ago when I found two kittens mewing at the same place. It was obvious that somebody abandoned them. Luckily they were saved by nice people.
Satolela papa seemed to have wanted the kitten, but probably we should have asked for the landlady's permission first.

The kitten we found must have been the previous kitten's brother. Because he looked like them.
Anyway, after long story, I decided to shelter him from the crow and hunger.
I took him to Satori & Leila's vet at once. Because I heard that one of my friend sheltered a kitten before. But he had a hard time as the kitten acquired cat parvovirus infection.

Fortunately, the kitten I found was fine. I spent a lot of money for him, but I thought that it would be helpful to find his new owner. His name which was recorded in his chart at the clinic was 'Gonbe'.
In Japan, we call somebody or something that has no name, 'Nameless Gonbe'.

I kept him secretly in my house, so I didn't want him to mew. But he became quiet when I scolded him. He was a good boy.
I took him everywhere I went. I took him to my friend's house. She felt sorry for him who was called 'Nameless Gonbe'. Then we named him 'Peha', or 'Majesty' in Korean as she learned Korean language.

Satori's action was strange. She didn't eat food even delicious treats, and she didn't want to go out without Peha.
When we were at home, Satori was watching Peha's cage, and stayed in front of the door of Peha's room which was closed completely for a long time.

While I trained Leila with my friend's dogs, Satori never move from Peha's crate.

I was worried about Satori since I had never seen her acting like that before.
When my friend helped me to carry Peha's crate, Satori pulled me to get closer to Peha.
Spending together for two days, Peha wasn't afraid of dogs anymore.

But the time had come for us to say goodbye suddenly.
Unexpectedly I met someone whose friend looked for a kitten at a Dog cafe where I had lunch with my friends after training.
Peha was a good looking kitten and friendly with people and dogs.
They took Peha to her friend who owned her cat. If Peha and her cat are able to get on well, Peha will be her new family. But if not, he will come back to me again.
I took Satori out for a walk when they put Peha into their car, as my friend mentioned.
Of course, Satori didn't want to go out, and wanted to come back at once.
She sniffed the empty crate when she came back, which made my friends feel sorry for Satori.

Even I felt emptiness when I came home. No mewing and Peha in the cage at home.
But I do pray for Peha's happiness with his new owner anyway.
Good by, Peha. Be good boy.
And gain new owner's favour!!


This is the secret story while Satolela papa is away from home.

written by Arwen

コメント

匿名 さんのコメント…
What a lovely story! I wish I could have met Peha and seen how much Satori cared for her.
Maybe Satori can learn to respect cats afterall!
I'll be home before you know it my girls!
Richard
p.s. please post some pictures of you! I really miss seeing your smile.
サトレラママ さんの投稿…
Peha has become a member of a family in Higashi-Urawa city.
I miss him!!!!

このブログの人気の投稿

シャイロ・シェパードファン集合!!

日本の土を踏んだシャイロ・シェパード まとめ