The most beautiful season No.1

In Japan, the four seasons are very distinct. Each season offers us the beauty of nature.
As for me, spring is my favourite. During winter, I can't wait for spring to come.
Then spring comes along. I already start waiting the return of spring when it's gone.

Why do I love it so much? It may be because I am so excited about touching of spring through flowers and fresh greenery in the air. And I feel earth is full of food.
Indian lettuce, Horsetail, Dandelions, Itadoris (or Japanese knot weed), Mugwort and so on.

But after all, I can tell you how much I feel I am lucky to have been born as Japanese when I
have a Ohanami party or flower viewing party under the splendid cherry blossoms.
(near our house)
I found that Japanese sit on the plastic sheets, but foreigners sit on the grass directly.(I sat on the grass, though :-))



My first Ohanami this year (cherry blossom viewing) was with my dog friends. We went to the Showa Kinen Park, which is near my house. Unfortunately the cherry blossoms were not full blooming because cold returned. But there is saying "hana yori dango"(dumplings before flowers). In English, you may say......Bread is better than the songs of birds......right?
So we, human beings, and our fur kids enjoyed the gethering.

(K9 Games' members)
On that night I came back from the ohanami, Richard and I took an hours trip by train for night-viewing at an illuminated "Rikugi-en "park which is in the Komagome area. Even at night, many people enjoyed the blossoms.
After you pass through the gate, you will see the fantastic cherry blossoms.

This tree is estimated to be over 70 years old. Isn't it gorgeous?
"Rikugi-en" used to belong to my ancestor, Yanagisawa Yoshiyasu over 250 years ago.

So you can see the typical Japanese old style of garden.
We had green tea with Japanese-style cakes. Sometimes green tea is bitter and the cakes are too sweet for foreigners. But for Richard, no problem at all!
I often think he must have been a Japanese in his previous life.

When we looked up incidentally, we could see the moon. The moon with the bamboo and the cherry tree makes a beautiful picture.
After thoroughly enjoying night viewing, we left for home where our fur daughters were waiting for us.

"Come home!"

Written by Arwen

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

シャイロ・シェパードファン集合!!

日本の土を踏んだシャイロ・シェパード まとめ