Visiting(2)

Last time, I mentioned that Cherry tree blossom in Tokyo usually around the 25th of March, didn't I? But the official announcement of blooming day was the 21st.
When I took Satori out for a walk near my mother's house, yes, I found the cherry blossom upon the pond.But I couldn't find cherry blossoms near our house. It might be because of my mother's house is closer to the centre of Tokyo. I live out in a suburb. So I am sure the temperature is a bit different. Of course, my house area must be 2 degrees lower than the city.
 
Near my house

A few days ago, I visited a friend of mine, Nacchan's('chan' means suffix of noun. For example, it is used when you affectionately call somebody or something.) house to see her baby girl. Her name is Sachika, aka Sacchin.
She was born on New Year's day in 2009. So she is almost three months old.
When Nacchan was pregnant, I advised her to eat fruit a lot. Because I heard that eating fruit would make a wise child when the baby's brains are formed.
I don't know whether if it's true or not, but Sacchin is a bright-face girl.
Don't you think so?
Sachika
Look at her charming smile!
Her mother, Nacchan, has a nice smile. So does Sacchan.
Nacchan and I have known each other for four years.
In 2005, we met at the seminar of Dr.Ian Dunbar who is a well-known dog trainer in the United States. We were on the same team of the Ian Dunbar's K9 Games.
With mutual interests, people can easily get acquainted with each other. But most of my K9 Games' team members are now more than that to me.

Nacchan & her loving dog, Noa

In spring, I can't stop taking a picture of flowers.


Then I made salad!
It's called 'Indian lettuce & Dandelion Salad'.
This salad really goes well with an Italian dressing. Satolela papa loves it.

Last week, we had cold and windy weather though Sakura trees began to put forth their blossoms.
It hadn't been cold, but it suddenly got cold.
I had to put on winter clothes.




A couple of trees in the sanctuary area in front of our house fell down because of the wind.

Sorry for my disjointed talk this time.
I am going to introduce many nice Sakura viewing photos in my next post.

Check it out!!!!
written by Arwen

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

シャイロ・シェパードファン集合!!

日本の土を踏んだシャイロ・シェパード まとめ