Summer Festivals

I visited my old friends in Tachikawa where I lived before.
Every year, there is a big 'Matsuri' or a Festival at the end of August, which let us know the summer has gone.

This is the Suwa shrine.


 It's a biggest one in Tachikawa city.  When you visit there, usually you should visit the main building to pray.  But many people were queueing up to pray, so we were in hurry, skipped it.
Sorry.......

There are lots of shops at a festivals.  People enjoy buying snack, toys, candies or beer.
Children even adults with shining eyes enjoy stopping by each shop.


People become so excited most when the Mikoshi (or portable shrine) walk through the town.



On our way back my friend's home, I found the Haunted House.  ???
No! 
Can I say the Haunted Hut?  

We went home.

It was getting darker in the sky.

 We had another party at my friend's house.
Yeah!

We bought some food at the festival 

Potatoes with Tarako sauce (or salted cod roe with mayonnaise) and with butter.  Some fried noodles. And my friend cooked nice nibbles., which were yummy!

The next day, I went to a hometown festival here with Leila.
                                          



But Leila seemed to be shrunken with many people. noise and the sound of a drum.
She tried to sit down often.
And she peeked at me nervously

Let's go home, mama.....

So I went home.
Leila......................(--〆)


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

シャイロ・シェパードファン集合!!

日本の土を踏んだシャイロ・シェパード まとめ