'Kekkai'

Have you ever heard of 'Kekkai'?
Of course, it's Japanese,  
Well, then, have you ever watched TV series 'Supernatural', which is the story of a cool elder brother, Dean ;-) and his younger brother, Sam of Winchester? 
They often draw 'Kekkai' with salt to protect people against evil things.
It came from a word of Siimaabandha from Sanskrit.
It is to limit the area to separate the sacred space and the profane space in order to maintain an orderly world.  I mean the word came from the Buddhism thought. 

So why I talked about this?  I don't mean discussing about Buddhism or some religion matters.

But

I have draw Kekkai.  


Protecting against what?

Against 'Cckrch'(Sorry, I hate even spelling it.)

After I saw IT flying around in my room, I bought a high quality killer and put them at every corner of the house. 
Then one of my friends told me that the doors or windows everywhere <THEY> seem to be able to access, I should put boracic acid as making Kekkai.

And I also remember that my another friend said that she had never seen IT in her house even the house was so messy and dirty, which she said so.  
According to her, it's because she always burns herb in her house.
I did it, too.

 The white sage is the only herb I have now.

I like the curl of smoke and its smell.  Maybe it's good to keep mosquitoes away from the room as well.
What do you think?

Thanks to all of those items, I haven't recently seen .

 Leila, my dear, is happy, too!!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

シャイロ・シェパードファン集合!!

日本の土を踏んだシャイロ・シェパード まとめ