Healing myself

These days my left leg often cramps up in the early morning.  I told Richard about this, then he said it might be caused by a lots of stress from a bunch of immigrant visa stuff.  And he advised me to go out and take a deep breath.

It was a hot day yesterday as well as the day before yesterday.

A scorching summer morning.
But the clouds didn't seem like that in the summer to me.  I took Leila out to one of my favourite parks.  It took 15 minutes by bicycle from my house.
 We stopped by the stream Satori used to jump into,  but Leila?  

Nop!!

She just stopped because I stopped.  That's all.  She had no feeling to hop into the water.
Walking along the stream,  you will see the park!!
There are boats, fountain, cafes and trees.   You can see an old fashion Japanese style cafe with a flag which was written 'Ice' in the air .
Lots of families visit here on Sunday.  Since I was a child,  I often came here a lot.  I could say I was grown up with those woods.

 When you stroll around the pond, you might find a Sarasvati.   

In Japan, people say that you shouldn't go with your boyfriend or girlfriend.  Because Sarasvati is the goddess, so she is jealous of you and  let you split up.
With Leila?  Huh......we are both females.  So any problem?

 
But looking back,  I sometimes went there with my boyfriends.    Ah, maybe it seems the old tradition is not all lie.    Huuuuum,  I went there with Satolela papa, too.   

Now!  
We are separated!!!!! 
It's true, isn't it!!!!?????

OK.....let's change my mind.  Then we walked into the woods.


I really felt quiet even there were many people or sounds around me.
I did deep breathing a couple times.  I didn't think I breathed deeply like this these days.

'Breathing can transform your life '

 Somebody said so.  I totally agree.
Leila was quiet as if she knew what I felt.  I put myself in woods for a while and went back home.
When I looked up the sky, it was not the summer clouds at all.   I felt the autumn is coming.  And I was wondering if I can see the autumn sky in Japan or in Oregon?


When we got back home, Leila was lying down in front of the toilet room where was Satori's favourite spot, which she rarely does. 

 Did she miss Satori?   Could be.  Because since Satori left, Leila tries to follow me whenever I move in the house.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

シャイロ・シェパードファン集合!!

日本の土を踏んだシャイロ・シェパード まとめ