Having an aha moment

Fortunately I have a lots of friends through Satori & Leila.  If I had no dogs, my relationship with people would have been much smaller.
Some of my friends who participated in 'K9 Games' -- a spectator event featuring fast-moving, motivating, competitive games for dogs and owners, which Dr. Ian Dunbar, who is a veterinarian, dog trainer, and writer, created are special.

My first team was named 'Dogs In Black'.  Nine dogs and nine owners must make a team.
My first team leader was Ms.Miyuki Watarai.  She is a dog trainer. And after she left K9 Games, she competed in the "World Agility Competition in the USA" three times.

Recently she knew I would leave Japan soon.  So she asked me to visit her new place with my another K9 Games friend, Natsuko.
Miyuki has now 7 dogs.  I know only one of them who is OG and called Tsuki, .  Because Tsuki was a great K9 Gamer, and at the same time she was a superb athlete.
Most of her dogs are a working dog because she does Agility.
There are two 'Strong Eye Heading Dog's, two 'Border Collie's, one Jack Russell Terrier, one OG  and a toy poodle who is diagnosed with hydrocephalic.

I am telling you, but I didn't have a good impression on Border Collie.  Because most of the breed I encountered in Japan were very shy, not be socialized well.
But Cesar Millan and Richard insisted that most of dogs which have problematic behaviours are not because of the breed, but because of the owners.
I did agree with it, but I had never seen Border Collie with confident attitude among strangers and dogs till I met Miyuki's Pack.

They are the hyper energy type of dogs, so when we arrived at her house, they rushed into us and jumped over us.  But we just kept ignoring and got inside.  Eventually they became calm and lied down on the floor.  None of them barked at us or growled at us.
Later one by one came over us quietly and tried to be petted.

A few hours later, another friend came with her dog.  Miyuki's dogs rushed at the door as well.  But they never attacked or even nipping the guest dog.  They welcomed the dog and stayed with him while we talked.   They were really calm even when passer-bys walked in front of her house.  I thought Leila would barked crazy. x-<

At any rate,  it was the day I was really amazed.

Animal     Dog     Breed      Name

Now I do understand what you mean, Cesar!!
and Satolela papa!! (*^_^*)









 And there was an extra member there.

 Miyuki has found a kitten.  She is looking for a foster family for him.

Here is the guest dog, Bivo.  He came late with his owner.  Nice Lab!


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

シャイロ・シェパードファン集合!!

日本の土を踏んだシャイロ・シェパード まとめ