Living present (now)

"Dogs(animals) live present. So they do their best each moment. "
That the word that Cesar Millan often mentions in his TV show.

I often told myself this while my mom was ill in bed till she passed away.
I couldn't believe when I was notified that she had a gallbladder cancer. Because my mom often said that our entire family members were not be the candidates who were suffered from cancer.
Satolela papa really cared about me who was unstable.

Then one day, the Cesar's word in the TV show which wasn't supposed to hear at the first time caught my mind. 

"To live present"

Since I started feeling like that, my mind had become calm and considered as:

"What should I do Now?"
"What are the matters I must think about Now?"

So six months has already passed since my mom passed away.

Now.... Satolela papa and I are moving on to the next step, which we are leaving Japan.


Arwen





コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

シャイロ・シェパードファン集合!!

日本の土を踏んだシャイロ・シェパード まとめ