A lunch for one day

Satolela papa is not at home now.
Many green peppers are growing in our yard.
So I picked them and gave some to my friends.
But still a lot in the fridge.

One of my neighbours was a Japanese restaurant chef.  He taught me how to cook the green pepper when I gave them before.

So I tried to do it for my lunch.

Just roast the pepper over the gas burner, then add salt.  That's it!!

Roast them till they become softer.

Those were not enough for my lunch.   Then I cook Soba, or buckwheat noodle.

 Soba with Nori seaweed, or dried laver seaweed.

You need a kind of sauce, which is called 'Soba tsuyu'  to dip Soba into.
When I was picking the green peppers, a nice idea crossed my mind.
Twinkle......twinkle
I picked several Okra, too.  I sliced cucumber and Okra both from our yard and tossed into the sauce.  And added tomatoes, which were also from our yard.


This picture doesn't look nice, but it was tasty!!!
Eating at Satolela papa's desk 
as watching 'The Dog Whispere'  ;-)

By the way, it was not so hot when I ate the green pepper a few weeks ago. But this time, 
I could scream in English like 'Oh, my goodness!'

A few of the cooked pepper were incredibly hot, hot, hot!!  
I was recalled the feeling when I ate jalapeno in Indonesia.

I was wondering why some of them were so hot and some were not.
Then I found out that the green pepper becomes really hot when it is planted near red peppers, or less water, or summer heat at night.
Wow, our green peppers are perfect under those conditions this year.
Probably even Satolela papa didn't know about it.

Well, whatever I love noodles in summer time, especially such a hot summer.
Muuuuuuuuum, yummy!!

Satolela papa will come back home next week.
  Girls are waiting for you!!! I think.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

シャイロ・シェパードファン集合!!

日本の土を踏んだシャイロ・シェパード まとめ