Enjoy spring!!

Since the Great Tohoku Earthquake occurred, I didn't feel like going out for fun.
I love spring, especially the period of the cherry blossom.
But we often had aftershock. That's why my friend and I cancelled our appointment to have 'Ohanami' or cherry blossom viewing.

But I still love spring anyway.
Satolela papa and I went out to see the cherry blossoms in April.

Because of the disaster, somehow, people were in a mood of voluntary ban.  So there were not many groups of cherry blossom viewing as usual.


Satolela papa really worked hard on his vage field this year.
 
He said that he had to prepare for the future.  I mean, he thinks it would be difficult to afford food in the future because of the transformations of the earth and economy in the world. 

He worked his vage field on the beginning of April.

Then about two weeks later, the field became like those.

Aren't they grow amazingly quick?




So another two weeks......


 
I can tell you how hard he worked!

We shared some of those leaves with our neighbours.    They were amazed how big and healthy leaves Satolela papa made.

What did I do?
                                              I cooked them ;-)
Sorry..... to be honest, I am scared with bugs, worms and caterpillars. 

But I love Herbs,  flowers and trees.     I seldom encounter worms while I take care of them.  
Lucky me!!!!

This is one of my favourite tree.   I intentionally try to plant something smell nice.
This tree smells sweet like banana.


I'll introduce some of flowers from our yard.







And our girl, Leila

See ya!!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

シャイロ・シェパードファン集合!!

日本の土を踏んだシャイロ・シェパード まとめ