Foud out!

After Satolela papa's parents left, Satolela papa and I thought we had such productive days with his parents, indeed.
Besides we found out we noticed something new about them.

In the case of me:

When we went to Kyoto, we dropped by a hotel for lunch.
We sat in the chairs at the lounge, and watching a girl who worn a pretty Japanese kimono was been taken a picture in the yard of the hotel.
There were two mute swans swimming in the pond.
Mama Susan said quietly,

"I want mute swans like those."


Suddenly I, whom Satolela papa calls "city girl", felt like slapping my cheek to wake me up and shouted in my mind as I was relaxing and watching the swan swimming.

"WHAT?"

and tried to listen to carefully what she said again.
Speaking of wanting the swans, a few days ago, she said that she wanted to keep peacocks, especially a white one in their yard.

"Joking.....right?"

When I heard of it at the first time, generally speaking, peacocks are the birds which are supposed to be kept in zoo or by people who are such a show-off and are living in a big-castle-like mansion with enormous greenery lawn yard.
Of course, I know their property is huge, but......

When she mentioned it, Papa Gordon and Satolela papa seemed to took seriously what she said and strongly opposed because peacocks are very loud and they easily fly up to the roof and poop everywhere.
Papa Gordon said that who cleans the roof, and Satolela papa said that he would not visit their place if they keep peacocks.

"So.....it was NOT joke."

Then this time, she said that she wanted mute swans!!!
She has horses, dogs, cats, chickens, and guinea hens...anyway lots of animals.
I DO understand that all of her conversations came from loving animals deeply, didn't it?

But sorry for her, her idea of having mute swans also seemed to be rejected as peacocks because of two reasons;

One is that buying mute swans in USA cost a lot.
The other reason is that this species seemed to be aggressive.

I see. That's a reasonable!!

In the case of Satolela papa;

I took many pictures of Papa Gordon and Mama Susan. Then I showed Satolela papa those pictures after they went back home.
Satolela papa liked most of the pictures I took. But his most favourite one of his parents is this.

He said that it was the first time for him to see his dad sniffing flowers like this, which made Satolela papa happy. I was also happy when I heard of it. Doesn't it sound like all family look at the same direction and share the pleasure time together?

by Arwen
P.S.

And at the end, I found out that my mother-in-law is really a cute lady!!!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

シャイロ・シェパードファン集合!!

日本の土を踏んだシャイロ・シェパード まとめ