Busy Spring time! No.2 Final

2. Visiting
We took Papa Gordon and Mama Susan a several places in Kyoto. I left house a bit later and I caught them up in Kyoto around noon. So before I arrived, they visited Kinkaku-ji (literally Temple of the Golden Pavilion) and Ryoan-temple.

 
as reference


We were supposed to meet somewhere near Nijo Castle. But Satolela papa & his parents couldn't catch a taxi, because Ryoan-ji is located in a suburb area of Kyoto, so it seemed to be sometimes difficult to find a taxi. So I got a taxi to pick them up.

After lunch, we went to Nijo Castle .

Satolela papa worked hard to answer the questions which his parents asked.
I think that it was good timing for them to visit us in Japan.
Because Satolela papa has lived in Japan more than ten years, so he understands Japan very well now and also can speak Japanese well. So I didn't need to barge in, which was good.
I really enjoyed myself as well as they did.

Stone wall and moat in Nijo Castle

Papa Gordon was interested in the metal door

In the evening, we visited Kiyomizu-temple.
It was very cold because the temple is built in the mountain.

And it was also the last day of Kyotohanatouro Festival. We enjoyed lots of lanterns and flower arrangements.

And while we walked our way through the crowd in the street, we happened to encounter an attraction which was called 'the Parade of the Fox's Wedding. '











I don't think anybody else noticed it.
It was lucky to see the parade.







It was raining the next day when we left Kyoto.
Before we went home, we visited Sagano area. First we went to Tenryu-ji. Even on a week day, there were many people visiting the place. A big pond in front of the temple was created by a famous monk in the 13th century . We sat on the bench and took a rest while we watched the pond, which was relaxing.


Even the rain, we had a great time together.

Mama Susan & me
The lane of Bamboo
After they left Japan, it became cold in Tokyo. (We had even snow a few weeks ago. )

Satolela papa sometimes visited them. But I hadn't met them for years since Satori lived with us.
But I didn't feel we hadn't seen them for a long time. I think it is because of email and chatting through the internet.

Sometimes I am not so happy with too much progress toward technology.
But this time, I really appreciated it to be able to communicate easily with people abroad.

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!

Satolela papa and I had a wonderful time with Papa Gordon & Mama Susan.

by Arwen



コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

シャイロ・シェパードファン集合!!

日本の土を踏んだシャイロ・シェパード まとめ