Visiting Japan!!!

SAKURA!!
The cherry blossom!!

Yes, they have already bloomed. There are many kinds of Sakura trees. This is the tree near our house. It might be the Kawazu breed which is famous as the early flowering cherry tree. Cherry trees usually come into bloom earlier during warmer weather. Every year, the prediction of the first date of the cherry blossoms is announced around the beginning of March. It would be around the 21st of March in Tokyo this year. Their lives are short. Cherry trees fully blossom about a week after they start to bloom, and petals will scatter to the ground. They usually only last for about a week after the peak date of full bloom. I hope cherry blossoms are going to be full bloom just on the right time around the forth week of March this year.
WHY?

Papa Gordon & Mama Susan are coming to Japan on the 19th of March.
They are
Satolela papa's parents. In Japan, you should call your parents-in-law 'father' and 'mother' . But I noticed that it would sound awkward to an American parents to be called like that from their children-in-law. In the USA, probably you call them by their first name as friends do. That is a bit odd to me. So I didn't know how to call Satolela papas parents at the beginning. But one day, it popped in my mind to call them, Papa Gordon and Mama Susan. I was afraid if they accepted me to call them like those. So far, they seem to not mind.

I am so excited to have them here in Japan. They are going to stay at our house that we are renting. I am afraid that they must be surprised when they see this house.Because of the small rooms, the low ceiling, the height of the toilette and so on. BUT...... All of
Satolela papa, Satori, Leila and me are looking forward to seeing them again!
Especially as for me, I haven't seen them for years. And as for our fur daughters, it will be the first time to see them.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

シャイロ・シェパードファン集合!!

日本の土を踏んだシャイロ・シェパード まとめ