K9 Games® qualifying trial

Have you ever heard of K9 GAMES®?
Dr.Ian Dunbar who is a veterinarian, animal behaviourist created this competitive games for dogs and owners and the games were held in 1995 in San Francisco.
In Japan, they were held in 2005. In subsequent, 2006,2007,2008 and 2009.
At the first and the second competition, I participated with Satori. Then our team, 'Dogs In Black' won a prize at the first time K9 Games® in Japan.

2005  waiting for the Doggy Dash

2006 'Dogs In Black 'team members

The third time, I was in the games with Leila. It was a big challenge for us because she was a bit shy when she was among dogs.

2007 'Wandrous' members in the dance costume
But I think she did her best.
I skipped joining in 2008 because of my private matter.

Then I participated in the games with Leila this year again.

Team 'Wandrous' photo by Hata
We won third prize among six teams. After all, I thought we needed some more practice.
So we don't know whether if we are able to show up 'The Japan K9 Games Champion Ship' or not.
Because there were 27 team entries and only eight teams are going to be selected for the Champion Ship.
Well, we will find out on the 9th of October, which is the announcement day.
We enjoyed the game anyway. That is the spirits of the K9 Games.

both photos by Hata

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

シャイロ・シェパードファン集合!!

日本の土を踏んだシャイロ・シェパード まとめ