The most beautiful season :Final



The most beautiful season with the cherry blossoms was over.
Now many other flowers are blooming.

I am a kind of busy person these days.
Before I knew it, the Golden Week has started in Japan.

What is the Golden Week?

It is the name of a period of long holidays, which usually lasts for about 10days from the 28th of April through the 7th of May. But this year, I heard that some manufactures asked their employees to take 16 days holiday from the 25th of April through the 10th of May because of protracted recession.
It doesn't sound fun, does it?
As for Richard, he works for a private junior high school. Sometimes it is hard to work with children this age, but you should thank to have a job anyway.

OK!
I am going to enjoy myself with my family during the Golden week as other people do.
But we won't go out in a crowd.
Because we have to concern about swine flu("pig influenza" in Japanese).
That, and Richard doesn't like crowds ;^)

I will let you know what we are going to do during the holidays!

by Arwen

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

シャイロ・シェパードファン集合!!

日本の土を踏んだシャイロ・シェパード まとめ