The sakura, Japanese cherry blossoms!

While I idled away my time, many flowers have started to bloom one by one.
Especially it is rather warm as this month, so people said that Sakura, which is Japanese cherry blossoms are early in blooming this year.
There are many kinds of Sakura trees in Japan. But the flowering day of Somei-Yoshino cherry tree is the day that most Japanese people look forward to.
This tree is made for admiration around the end of 19 century.
When you go to an entrance ceremony or a company orientation, you would feel be welcomed by the Sakura trees. Or you might be busily engaged in holding space of the cherry blossom viewing for your friends or the older members of your company or your school.
In the night, you also go to the blossom viewing with your boyfriend.

In weekend, famous places of the sakura viewing in Japan are crowded with families.

I don't think that it is exaggeration even if I say that people in Japan grow up with the cherry trees.
The flowering day this year in Tokyo will be around the 25th!
I wonder if the expectation comes true?

Let's check it out!

I am going to upload the beautiful flowers I found while I took Satori and Leila out.







Sometimes a bird also seem to enjoy strolling around the bank of the stream near my house.
When you sometimes encounter a shrine, let's stop by and pray ;-)
My girls are in high spirits as well because it is such a nice day.


written by Arwen

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

シャイロ・シェパードファン集合!!

日本の土を踏んだシャイロ・シェパード まとめ